pgBadger is a PostgreSQL performance analyzer, built for speed with
fully detailed reports based on your PostgreSQL log files.
pgBadger 8.2 was released today, this is a maintenance release that
fix some minor bugs. There is also some performances improvement, up
to 20% on huge files and some new interesting features:
* Multiprocessing can be used with pgbouncer log files.
* pgBouncer and PostgreSQL log files can be used together in
* With default or same prefix, stderr and syslog file can be
parsed together, csvlog format can always be used.
* Use a modal dialog window to download graphs as png images.
* Add pl/pgSQL function information to queries when available.
Here are the complete list of changes:
- Fix report of database system messages.
- Fix multi line statement concatenation after an error.
- Fix box size for report of queries generating the most
temporary files and the most waiting queries.
- Rewrite code to better handle multi-line queries.
- Fix garbage in examples of event queries with error only mode
(option -w). Thanks to Thomas Reiss for the report.
- Fix getting dataset related to query duration with the use of
auto_explain. Thanks to tom__b for the patch.
- Use a modal dialog window to download graphs as png images.
- Huge rewrite of the incremental mechanism applied to log files
to handle PostgreSQL and pgbouncer logs at the same time.
- Multiprocess can be used with pgbouncer log.
- Add code to remove remaining keyword placeholders tags.
- Fix an other possible case of truncated date in LAST_PARSED file
Thanks to brafaeloliveira for the report.
- Set default scale 1 in pretty_print_number() js function.
- Fix auto-detection of pgbouncer files that contain only stats
lines. Thanks to Glyn Astill for the patch.
- Add date to samples of queries generating most temporary files.
- Do not display warning message of empty log when quiet mode is
- Fix reading from stdin by disabling pgbouncer format detection.
Thanks to Robert Vargason for the patch.
- Fix case of duplicate normalized error message with "nonstandard
use of ...".
- Fix storage of current temporary file related request.
- Use the mnemonic rather than a signal number in kill calls.
Thanks to Komeda Shinji for the patch.